Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moving!

We are making a huge move...not just because we have a lot of junk, but huge because of how long we have lived on the rez...I won't get too into that because I am sure I would go on for days.

We are moving to Cottonwood...I know not too exciting, but for us it is.  We will now be 20 minutes from Ryan's work instead of 3 hours! Which will be wonderful for so many reasons...also on this subject I could go on for days...

I am letting you all know in mass, sorta insensitive, but I got a lot of packing to do before this weekend...I also wanted to let you know why I won't be posting for a bit.  I will post photos of our new home soon, and hopefully will have some witty things to talk about too.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Wish I could be there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am so excited! You guys are going to be so close! We will have to have parties all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Laurie! Very great news for your family. The Rez will miss you, but I am happy for you all. It seems like a wise and wonderful move for you. Say hi to Steph, who just got an apartment in Sedona last week!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for Jehovah's blessings to be upon you guys.

    Give my love to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally excited for you, kinda sad I never brought the kids to visit while you were on the rez...but glad it's going to be good for you all in lots of different ways ;)

    ReplyDelete