Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello Again!

We haven't hung out lately, it's my fault, I just got so busy I didn't make time for you...and frankly, I just ran out of things to say...I know, that doesn't seem possible, but a one ended conversation like a blog leaves you hanging...

 Are you there? Are you interested at all in what I am saying, or do you have that glassy eyed bored look on your face and I should step up the excitement to keep you here.

 I suppose that more people stop by to read when I am actually writing as opposed to when I don't write, bored or not, so here you go:

We have been enjoying Cottonwood and the surrounding areas, recently we have been able to do some hiking. These are on top of Mingus Mountain after the infamous (at least in these parts) cowboy breakfast.



                             Leaves changing.                                        



                                            
  Then we hiked up some more to see the hang gliders
                           run off a concrete platform to an 8,000 foot drop...                           




We also had the opportunity to spend some time in Sedona when family came out to visit. We went to slide rock and hiked around a bit...


World's smallest fire hydrant...maybe for
tiny dogs.

The apple picking shed.

Chloe and Knowle taking a break.


Antique futuristic tractors.


Knowle in front of a huge tractor tire, little did
we know we would be seeing a man hoola hoop
one later that very evening.






Chloe took this one while laying on a rock resting.

 More fall colors.


That's a little of what we have been doing lately.  Sorry there were so many pictures, I actually took much more, but had to edit them down so be thankful for that!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, I'm glad you're blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share all the pictures you want! Life through the eyes of the Hipstamatic is just better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :) Thank you for the pictures. It makes me miss all the beautiful vastness of it. I can't believe how much Knowle has grown. It gives me a deep kind of happy to know he is glowing and smiling instead of being where he was a year ago. Love you guys a TON!

    ReplyDelete