Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who Am I?

Okay, so it started with this...




Averey got it for me at a yard sale for a quarter...and I was hooked.  I guess I never thought I would be going down this road.  Or should I say dusty trail.  Yes, I too have become a belt buckle wearer.  Ryan also jumped on the wagon...


And somehow, one isn't enough...pretty soon you find yourself eyeing other buckles around...dare I say coveting?  Making it a point to look in all the antique shops to find that unique piece...


Oh yes, I found it an owl buckle, embracing my two recently discovered loves, owls and buckles...how could you go wrong with that?  Now if only I could get a sloth buckle, ahhhh that would be Divine.

Here are a few unique ones I saw on the Internet, in case you would like indulge your inner cowgirl/cowboy...





Okay, not cow boyish, and I certainly wouldn't describe myself that way either...but it is interesting how a quarter can change your life.

1 comment:

  1. I want the Butterfinger Buckle! How awesome is that?! Now, if I only had the waist to wear a belt ;) But, maybe I could wear it as a pendant (a bit heavy,maybe - but we suffer much to be unique)And lesser things than a quarter - have changed lives. All-in-all, an innocent & fairly inexpensive hobby. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete