Friday, December 17, 2010

Never Finished

Here are some photos, I finally got the living room sort of put back together...

There you go...I love the blue, it brightens up the room! We still have to paint the trim and attach around the windows. You may also notice the concrete floor...I kind of like it the way it is, but we may decide to paint it, not quite sure yet.  Kind of looks Urban Outfitter-Esq don't you think?

Well, it snowed...now I am in an emotional seasonal turmoil. You see I cannot cope with the cold and dreariness of winter, and then it starts to snow...and I find myself rooting it on! Looking outside every couple of minutes to see the accumulation and a little spark of hope for a foot of snow goes off inside me! Then the next morning I get up and this...

I do admit that it is beautiful, but quite disappointing for snowing  for the past 18 hours...but there is another storm coming in...
WAIT! What am I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment