Monday, December 20, 2010

Never Make Important Decisions at Night!

Well, at least I shouldn't...Maybe it is because my brain has been pretending to work all day, and is worn out...So the other night I was looking into ways that I could promote my etsy site. They have a method where you purchase a showcase to show your work.  Sounds good so far right? The only problem is that every time I remember to look for one, they are all sold out.

The other night was different. I looked and there were available slots! So my fingers went into actions and my brain just sat back, relaxed and waited to see what would happen...unfortunately I didn't bother to read further until after I purchased a showcase for 'Winter accessories'.  Hmm...I guess I can make it fit, sort of...no not really. I decided to cancel, since I was sure they were looking for hats, gloves, scarves and the such, only to discover that once you buy your stuck.

My only other option now was to try to make it work...did I mention it is on the 22nd? Epiphany, I will make a winter line! How exciting, my first collection! To be accomplished in a couple of days...So here are some options for beads that I threw together...


I kind of went for a couple different ideas.
1. to look at the nature of winter for inspiration.
2. to incorporate winter colors (as in trends) into some pieces.
There's nothing like a mistake to inspire...so come by the shop and see how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment