Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Trouble With Remodeling

We embarked upon the exciting remodel of the living room. One reason, I hated the carpet...well actually I just hate carpet in general...I just can't live with all the little things that could be living in my carpet! So it came down to me or them...

Then of course if you are going to move everything to rip up the carpet, you might as well paint. However the trouble with that is you have to dismantle it, move it, or cover it.  So for a week everything was in disarray!

 I should have taken better 'before photos' but I didn't think of it till later, and I wasn't about to put it all back together!
 
Well, now that 'easy' part, putting it all back together! Just a few more finishing touches, and I will sent some after photos!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you're doing with the place! Hurry and post the "afters" as soon as you can! very nice blog! Such Fun!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie!!! I totally would have helped!
    I cant wait to see your end result.
    Tell everyone Hello.
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete