Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm sick

Well, once again, I did too much and am paying for it...so I thought I would do something physically un-demanding, like blog...
Here is a little tid bit about our family...we LOVE popcorn. We make it on the stove with olive oil and it is the best! If fact, we tend to make it quite often...So when we ran out of propane, there was something missing in our lives. I started craving it at night...I tried to make it in my little electric cooker...no success! It looked as if it would be a week with out popcorn, and then...
Ryan started cooking outside on the old wood stove! It was the answer to my popcorn troubles, and he was on the task...

mmm...can you smell it?  Well, that's about all the energy I have, gonna go lay down, but... popcorn sounds good, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment