Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Sleep" Study

Well I had my, what they refer to as a sleep study, and let me tell you...they should call it something else entirely.  Against my better judgement, I will now post a photograph of me taken by me just before I didn't sleep peacefully...Please bare in mind, if you are squeamish in anyway or if you have small children in the room, do not look at the following photograph...


I took it at this angle, so that you could see not just my beautiful face, but also to emphasize the very many wires that are attached to me there at the right...and to think that I was worried that I would sleep well!

And the waiting game continues...they have to analyze the information and it should take two weeks.  Then in one month I go to the sleep Doctor and take a different test that will study a specific sleep disorder...waiting ...waiting...waiting...I think doctors sometimes feel the waiting game will weed out those who really have problems against those who aren't patient enough to find out at that particular time.  I am holding fast!  No ones gonna fool me!

This is where you may comment and discuss doctor foul play, your own waiting game, a general conspiracy theory you have been waiting to get off your chest...I am here waiting...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so how can they tell if you have a sleeping disorder if you can't even sleep normally during the process?

    ReplyDelete