Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yummy Yummy Soup

I decided to try to make an Asian style soup...and I have to say it turned out wonderful!  I would like to share, but don't get upset...I don't cook with measurements, so sorry about that...

First, I boiled chicken breasts in water with salt to make the broth. Then I julienned some yellow and orange peppers, and snap peas.  I also would have added some salad onions, but I didn't have any. I saute these veggies, then add some soy sauce, brown sugar, and sweet pepper sauce.

I took out the chicken and cubed it, then added it all together, along with some shredded carrots and let the carrots cook though...I would have added some type of Asian noodles, but didn't have those either!

Oh, and yes, I started eating chicken...When you pick yourself up off the ground, take a look at my picture.



Well, it does taste great, I am not sure the photo does it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment